10 EASY WAYS TO PAY YOUR MUNICIPAL ACCOUNT…
Choose the one that serves your needs!
1. Easy Pay Outlets:
- Pick & Pay,
- Selected Spars
2. Any ABSA Bank Branches – Current Account 40-7953-3842, Branch Code 632005
3.IVR (Pay-by-Phone) – you can register on the NMBM Website at www.nelsonmandelabay.gov.za
5.ATM – list ‘NMBM’ as your beneficiary
6.Pay at any Post Office Branch
7.Pay by way of Debit Order or Stop Order
Please note that payments made via the above platforms take four (4) days to be allocated to your municipal account and that these payments must therefore be made four (4) days before the account due date. If this is not done, interest will be charged for late payment and set off from prepaid electricity purchases will start the day after the account due date.
8.Munelek Building (Electricity Department) - Harrower Road
9.Traffic Department – Sidwell
10.Pay at any of the following municipal Customer Care Offices:
- Mafana Sekhaya Gqobose Building, Govan Mbeki Avenue
- Korsten – Durban Road, opposite Livingstone Hospital
- New Brighton, Ntshekisa Road
- Uitenhage Town Hall
- KwaNobuhle – next to Fire Station, Ponana Tini Road
Payments made at the last three (3) platforms above (municipal offices) will be allocated to your municipal account on the same date as payment made.